Providing you with the skills you require across the project lifecycle to implement your Oracle Application, Middleware and Technology solutions. With the assurance that the outcomes will meet the business case objectives.
Our solutions and expertise encompass:
- Enterprise Resource Planning with a focus on Supply Chain, Finance, Inventory, HR, Procurement and Payroll
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Enterprise 2.0
- Content Management
- Full systems Development Lifecycle
- Agile Development
- Architectural Services
- Oracle database & technology services
- Microsoft .NET
- SQL & SQL Server
Having made the decision to start with a business initiative your next question must be “how can we deliver it successfully?”
Successful delivery means different things to different people and in Asparona we believe it means delivering the business benefits outlined in the business case through the successful deployment of an IT product or service.
For us, it’s more than just being on time and in budget. It is about delivering an outcome that meets the business case’s objectives, on time and within budget.
To achieve these outcomes Asparona can provide a team of locally based people handpicked for their global experience and expertise. We know that it is about more than just implementing a product. Our team can provide a wealth of experience from successful Oracle Applications, Middleware and Technology implementations from around the globe.
People in our delivery team who can help you to achieve a successful project are;
- Specialised product consultants who are trained, certified and experienced in the products we deliver
- Project Managers, using a project management framework based on PRINCE2 and PMBOK, which we can use to manage your project. We are also cognisant that one size does not fit all and are flexible enough to tailor our framework to your project or adopt your preferred project management methodology. We will only propose a framework that makes sense to you and delivers value.
- Change Managers who can help with the user adoption process. You can design the best system in the world but without taking users on the journey the project might fail due to lack of buy-in.
- Trainers who can help you to deliver specialised product or customized business process training during your project or deliver a complete training program from start to finish. In addition the same people can take care of training new recruits, post deployment training and refresher training.
- Support consultants can work with your support people or take care of everything; before, during and after deployment. This level of support can be everything from standing in for key personnel when they are on leave to hosting and operating your complete environment.
- Quality Assurance, especially around testing. For example we recommend the V-Model test strategy, used by the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISQTB) to produce high quality deliverables. We can also help with health checks, periodic reviews and performance tuning by our technical consultants.
- Business Analysts who can help you with the analysis and mapping of those requirements to an efficient use of the product you have chosen. Unless you have business analysts who understand the capabilities of the products you can find the product is implemented in a very rigid and inefficient way or you produced a lot of unnecessary customisations
- Developers and technical consultants who love to analyse, code, build and test efficient deployments
Our team is available to deliver a complete project for you or to help you get internal projects across the line or within a multi-vendor project environment. The team is underpinned and supported by our other business lines of Consult, Support and Educate.