Continuity Management is the process to ensure that IT Services can recover and continue should a serious incident occur. This importantly includes proactive measures – reducing the risk of a disaster in the first instance.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP), includes the following steps:
- Prioritising the business areas & systems to be recovered
- Performing a Risk Assessment for each of the IT Services to identify the assets, threats, vulnerabilities and countermeasures for each service
- Evaluating the options for recovery
- Producing the contingency plan
- Testing, reviewing, and revising this plan on a regular basis
Asparona (an Oracle Gold Partner) will work with you to design and implement Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions which meet your company’s risk profile. Asparona will perform scheduled ‘dress rehearsals’ and review & enhance plans to align with business changes & growth. Asparona will lead & activate these plans should disaster befall.
For more information email us