Asparona is a leading solutions consulting company specializing in the design, implementation, integration and support of Oracle Business Applications, Middleware and Integration Technology, Cloud Consulting and Support Services. Our reputation for professional delivery has been developed over the past 15 years in ANZ. Our focus is clear – to assist our clients extract the best value from their business systems at least cost.
Asparona is a member of the Deloitte group of companies and Deloitte is recognized as the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries. Deloitte is also recognized as one of the world’s best and largest JD Edwards implementation practices.
Our people are a critical aspect of our success and we are seeking a JD Edwards ERP Solution Architect for our New Zealand practice, to be based in either Auckland or Wellington.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- More than 15 years or more of consulting experience with the following JD Edwards ERP application suite (Enterprise One & One World):
- Financials: (GL, Receivables, Payables, Project accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Expense Management, Fixed Assets).
- Procurement: (Order Entry Generation, Approval Processing, Order Printing/Transmission, Receipt Processing, Blanket Orders, Quotes (RFQs, Supplier Management).
- Inventory Management: (Stock and Non-stock Item Management, Item Costs and Prices, Lot Processing and Serial Number Tracking, Inventory Transaction Processing, Tag Counts and Cycle Counts, Kit Processing).
- Order Management: (Advanced Pricing, Agreement Management, Apparel/Attribute Management, Configurator, Fulfilment Management, Demand Scheduling Execution, Product Variants).
- Manufacturing Management: (Configurator, Quality Management, Requirements Planning, Product Data Management, Forecasting, Resource and Capacity Planning, Material Planning, Demand Flow Manufacturing, Shop Floor Management, Engineer To Order, Quality Management).
- Experience in leading client and vendor teams in architecting JDE ERP solutions and in process and/or operations improvement and re-engineering experience along with the modelling tools used within the industry.
- Experience in preparation of Business Cases, Requirements Analysis, running Selection processes and Fit-Gap Analysis as well as Solution Change Requests (SCRs).
- More than eight end to end full-life-cycle projects (Greenfield, Rollouts, Upgrades and Transformation) as an ERP Principal Consultant / Solution Architect.
- Possess good planning, time management, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Will be able to travel based on business/ project need.
In this role you will:
- Support qualification of initial leads and determine appropriate bid team as well as lead go-to-market initiatives, presales thought leadership and preparation of RFP responses and proposals.
- Lead the definition of system requirements, and future business processes as a Solution Architect and ensuring the overall JD Edwards ERP solution design remains coherent and that the solution is sustainable in support of the customer business requirements.
- Utilize your JDE knowledge to lead the development of solution design, including functional specifications for FRICE (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Enhancements) items, and the configuration of the system leading to successful deployment and support of the solution.
- Be part of the initial project delivery team in order to architect the solution design and de-risk the project.
- Participate in project meetings and status meetings and provide leadership and guidance to a team of functional and technical consultants.
- Influence the right outcomes whilst engaging with project stakeholders at all levels.
- Support the Program Director to develop phasing strategy, plans, benefits case, org structures, risks and issues.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA with 8-10 years in a business related discipline.
- The appropriate certifications and industry memberships will be considered an advantage in industry methods, frameworks and tools.
- Zachman Framework, TOGAF, and/or PRINCE2/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Formal professional background in a "Big 5 Management Consultancy firm" in a principal solutions lead/ management and engagement experience working with customers in Australia and/or New Zealand.
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Applicants should also note it may be an employer requirement to undertake an interview in New Zealand.
If you have the required qualifications and experience and are looking to expand your skillset and join a leading consultancy on a strong growth path then email your CV in confidence, and APPLY NOW