Deloitte provides access to more than 17,300 professionals globally who possess deep knowledge across Oracle applications and technology to help implement solutions that can help companies drive revenue growth and improve operating margins.
Although many consulting organizations boast global capabilities, few can manage complex projects as effectively as we do. Why? We deliver through a global, tiered model that combines global delivery centers, associate frameworks, contingent workforce management practices and application maintenance services to put the right talent in the right place at the right time.
Over the past few years, the technology landscape has shifted and been reborn in the shape of the Cloud. As Oracle’s only Global Cloud Elite partner, Deloitte is well versed in Oracle Cloud technology and implementations.
Our award winning consulting team delivers solutions at the cutting edge of technology and we seek an astute and driven Oracle Cloud ERP Applications Lead to join them in Auckland, New Zealand.
Your role will focus on sales and practice development, maintaining excellent relationships with Oracle and the global Deloitte firm, and leadership of our most important client engagements. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
You will have a deep understanding of at least one of Oracle’s ERP systems (such as JD Edwards), exposure to Oracle’s cloud ERP application suite, and the proven ability to sell complex solutions at C-Suite level to enterprise businesses.
This opportunity is composed of three parts; developing your Market, Delivery and People/Practice management.
You will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Lead and grow our JDE & Cloud applications market offering, client base and team
- Overseeing these large applications projects acting as a Project Director and/or Senior Solutions Architect.
- You will grow and expand Deloitte’s Oracle Cloud application offerings contributing to Oracle cloud applications practice sales activities including competitive tender processes as well as proactive targeting and relationship selling.
As the successful applicant you will have:
What we Offer?
- Deep understanding of, and many years’ experience leading the implementation of at least one of the Oracle ERP applications (JDE, Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle E-Business or PeopleSoft) products, and exposure to or knowledge of other important Oracle Cloud applications such as HRM EPM and/or BI.
- Particular expertise in JD Edwards (JDE) implementation is advantageous.
- Broad understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP and other enterprise applications.
- Experience independently leading teams and delivering large scale projects in complex environments.
- Experience selling and implementing solutions in New Zealand would be an advantage.
- Ability to build relationships with senior IT management and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to break through complex challenges and obstacles to achieve project results.
- Strong leadership qualities, including building and motivating teams and organisational development skills.
- Ability to execute proactive business development activities.
- Previous experience in a consulting environment is a distinct advantage.
- Exceptional communication skills.
An award winning employer. Deloitte is consistently recognized as a leading Oracle implementation practice and has won over 46 Oracle awards since 2011. Deloitte is proud of this award-winning track record because behind every award, there is a successful client. There is significant opportunity to build on this success in New Zealand.
A career with us will provide you with:
- Unlimited development opportunities;
- A unique opportunity to improve your skills in the market leader for enterprise software through coaching and formal training;
- An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
- Our commitment to individual choice lets you customise aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
- We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behavior and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
We love speaking with professional consultants about their next career move to Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and would like to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, Apply NOW
or contact Albertus at +64(9)303 0797 for a confidential conversation.
Asparona is a member of the Deloitte group of companies and Deloitte is recognized as the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals.