Asparona is a leading consulting company specializing in the design, implementation, integration and support of Oracle Business Applications, Cloud Consulting and Managed Services. Our reputation for professional delivery has been developed over the past 15 years in ANZ. Our focus is clear – to assist our clients extract the best value from their business systems at least cost.
Asparona is a member of the Deloitte group of companies and Deloitte is recognized as the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries.
We consider our people a critical aspect of our success and are seeking an Oracle Middleware Development Senior Technical Consultant specializing in Oracle Middleware Solutions and Technologies (BPM, SOA, BPEL) for our Auckland, Wellington, New Zealand Practice.
- To provide and deliver development services around Oracle Middleware Solutions and Technologies.
- To provide a leading role in all aspects of the design and development life cycles as well as playing the role of team leader and mentor within the Oracle Fusion Middleware team.
- Understand the Client Requirements, define business processes and prepare / review the technical documentation.
- Responsible for Design phases of Technical and Solution Architectures, Requirements analysis and System Roadmaps.
- To provide design and implementation of architectural principles, standards and frameworks and building solutions and integrations using Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle B2B and Oracle ERP applications.
- Designing, developing and delivering solutions using the following Oracle Middleware Solutions and Technologies:
- BPM & SOA Suite
- BPA Suite, BPEL Process Manager, Business Rules, Business Activity Monitoring
- Service Bus, Mediator, WEBLogic Server
- JDeveloper, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS
- Enterprise Manager, SOA Management Pack, WEBLogic Management Pack
- Create / Review the test scenarios and test plans and perform testing for the components built.
- Participate in project meetings and status meetings with Onsite consultants and / or Clients and provide leadership and guidance to a team of functional and technical consultants.
- Ability to communicate and engage with different project stakeholders within the organisation at all levels.
- To be involved in the architectural design in answering RFI/RFP/RFQ.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- More than 10 Years of Oracle BPM/ SOA Development experience
- Developing services using the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology:
- WebLogic Server
- SOA 6 Suite
- Oracle Service Bus
- Oracle SAP Adapter
- Java Development
- B2B products
- Strong foundation in Java programming language and associated J2EE Frameworks, Webservices and Messaging services (JMS, MQ)
- Previous experience but not preferred in migrating services from JCAPS eGate to Oracle Fusion Middleware, by redeveloping these existing services in Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Excellent Communication, Motivation and Team Management skills.
- Experience in design and implementation of architectural principles, standards and frameworks as well as experience in requirements analysis and design of IT systems in large scale integration projects and in integration design patterns
- Certified in TOGAF or Zachman frameworks and experience in modelling tools like Enterprise Architect or UML Modelling tools.
- Experience in a technical leading role in all aspects of the design and development life cycles.
*Note - Preference will be given to candidates who have the right to work and live in New Zealand. *Note - Preference will be given to candidates who have the right to work and live in New Zealand. We are always open to highly experienced applicants who are looking to join a leading consultancy on a strong growth path.
If you have the experience and are interested in being part of this dynamic team, please email
your CV in confidence.